May 18, 2011

Cute Fruit

I'm working out a plan for a late springtime party.  I like to do highly seasonal menus at my parties, so I'm thinking that we'll celebrate the onslaught of summer's bounty by doing a lot of fruit dishes.  Desserts, if you will.  Okay, I guess I'm really planning a big ol' dessert party.  With libations, of course!

Stawberry Peach Sangria
White Sangria


all fruit images from Pinterest

Of course I think about décor when I see all these vivid fruit colors.  Rainbow hues can be easily overdone in an interior, but when the balance of bright color and neutrals is done right, it's awesome. 

via Elle Decor

via Elle Decor


via Elle Decor

via House Beautiful

DVF Home
via House Beautiful

via Vogue Living
Once I get a better plan for the party, I'll share my planned recipes and decorations.  You're all invited!
Whitney

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...