Jun 21, 2011

Let The Summer In

The wonderful & talented Patricia of PVE Design posted about Summer Solstice this morning.  I almost forgot; today is the longest day of the year!  June 21 is one of the 2 days each year when the rays of the sun directly strike one of the two tropical latitude lines, marking the beginning of summer (the other is Dec 21, duh).

I cruised through my Pinterest boards and found some of my very favorite images of this very wonderful season. 

 
All images Pinterest 


Summer is on.  Surf is up.  Put the sprinklers on and run around for a while.
Cheers,
Whitney

1 comment:

Karena said...

Whitney great images!! I love them all! So good to find your site at Scot's!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Be sure to enter my exciting Giveaway from the Artisans at Novica!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...